Tony Cappaert went working full-time at Microsoft to co-founding Contactually, a saas CRM that helps professionals build authentic relationships with their customers. In 3-years Conctactually has gone from zero to 10,000 paid users a month, 50 employees and exploding revenues 300% in the last 12 months.
YOU’LL ALSO LEARN:
- Why the freemium is a “fools errand” and would have killed company
- His approach toward content marketing
- The truth about “tire kickers”
- How long did it take to find product / market fit?
- The unique approach he used to hire his first salesperson.
- How he hired his first sales person
- and more…
NEVER MISS AN EPISODE – Signup for free reminders so you never miss a business idea here