Caitlin Pyle went from making a respectable $43,000 as a freelancer to starting an online business, ProofReadingAnywhere, training regular people how to have an “eagle eye” proofreading transcripts for courtroom reporters, netting $175,000 in 6-months.
In this interview you’ll also learn:
- Why 9/10 who begged her to teach them how to make a living in her proofreading niche DID NOT DO anything – until she made ONE big change.
- The surprising reason why she believes revamping what’s “old” is better than most new business ideas.
- The #1 fear of most of freelancers
- The shocking reason she sees people failing before they even start – and how to leapfrog past 90% of your competitors.
- The money mindset shift from freelancer to business owner.
CHECK THIS OUT
Unlimited WordPress website fixes, tasks and support for only $79, here