One of the best things you can do for yourself as an entrepreneur is to soak up as much information as you possibly can about Internet marketing, making money online, and building your business.
The #1 thing that separates “entrepreneurs” from “employees” is that entrepreneurs thrive on constantly challenging themselves to move forward. They work hard to stay on top of their industry, keeping tabs on the market, their customers, the search engines, new tricks, and old tried-and-true tactics…
…it’s a LOT of information!
Not only is it a lot to keep track of, it can be tough to sort out the good, valuable information from all the hype and wishful thinking.
People who are more interested in getting your money than they are in helping you make money are all over the Web… and some of them are awfully slick. They’ll tell you everything you want to hear, and it all sounds so good — up until you notice that nothing they suggest brings you sales or puts money in your pocket.
So we decided to put together a list of all of the resources that the Internet Marketing Center offers. You can count on our resources to give you accurate information that you want and need.
- The Marketing Tips Report: Packed with the latest information and covers everything: From tips on how to write compelling salescopy to revealing the fastest and easiest way to start making money on the Internet. The archive is available to subscribers (subscription is free, although you will need to provide your name and email address). AND it goes all the way back to 1998! (We’ve been doing this “make money on the Internet” thing for a while now.)
- Bidding Frenzy, the eBay Tips Newsletter: Covers tons of eBay-specific information. It covers topics like how to apply Internet marketing principles to your eBay-based business, and keeps you up-to-date on the latest policy changes (and there are always new policy changes!). You can also learn practical information, like how to take the best photo of your product, and how to use video in your listings.
- Our comprehensive glossary: All industries have their own specialized vocabulary, or jargon, and online business is no different. Not entirely sure what “bandwidth” is? Or the “first fold?” The glossary is where to find out.
- Our YouTube channel: We regularly create and upload videos to YouTube. Some people find it easier to grasp certain concepts if they can hear them, or if they can watch them (we all learn differently, and we don’t want to leave anyone behind). Be sure to subscribe to the channel, so you know as soon as we post new videos! Just click the yellow “Subscribe” button above the video.
- This Blog: Our blog content is always fresh and relevant, and we do our best to address any questions and feedback we receive. We cover a wide range of topics, and get a lot of inspiration from the comments and questions that our readers leave. Puzzled about something? Try asking!
- Our Twitter stream: We tweet the latest thing we’ve discovered, ask questions, and even just shoot the breeze with our followers. Just want to drop by and say hi? Tweet us!
If you’d like more specific, in-depth information, you can get it from our paid resources:
- Internet Entrepreneur Club: A powerful online business-building resource center staffed by our team of helpful, experienced experts. Members get: Direct email access to our team of experts; access to the private members-only articles, recordings, and videos; monthly online tele-seminars; weekly Q & A calls; a monthly newsletter… there’s more, but this isn’t a sales pitch!
- Search Marketing Lab: Private members-only site where members get personal coaching from our search engine marketing specialists. Members get: Access to our search marketing experts; access to our members-only premium SEO library of instruction and articles; advanced videos on SEO, PPC, and link-building; and the Search Marketing Lab Report, a detailed monthly mailer with all the latest search strategies and major search engine updates.
- Secrets To Their Success: Monthly online newsletter in which entrepreneurs who are leaders in the field of online business unveil the tricks, techniques, and insights that made them successful. See real-life examples of solid business models and proven Internet marketing principles — as well as brilliant original tactics — and apply them to your own business.
So there you have it! The complete list of resources from a source you can trust. If you read something online and you’re not sure if it’s true or not… try cross-checking it against our information before you act on it.
If you have any questions about any of our offerings, please ask in the comments!