How did Michael Shreeve go from owning a business, “failing miserably,” losing $150,000 in 1-month and becoming homeless to turning it all around, bouncing back and put a million dollars in the bank in 1-year as a writer?
Short Answer: Epic, maniacal hustle …bordering on self masochism.
In this very honest and candid interview you’ll learn:
- Priceless business lessons from losing $150k in 30 days and how it changed how he makes business decisions, today.
- His (shocking) answer to the “4-Hour-Work-Week” mindset
- How a case study proving turned into a $350,000 copywriting business (side) business in with 1200 clients in 15 months – ( AND why he would NOT recommend anyone do it.)
- What questions to ask an SEO before hiring them (from a former SEO)
- The (cold hard) truth about outsourcing your business
- The (real) business of making money as a writer
What Kind of Entrepreneur Are You ?
To find the business idea that’s right for you, the best business partner or recruit and hire the best team to help build your vision – you 1st need to know … Find Out What kind of entrepreneur you are, here