HourlyNerd.com is disrupting the traditional consulting industry with it’s unique marketplace.
Patrick Petitti, former consultant and business school student turned his disruptive idea for a marketplace for high-end consultants into over $5M in online sales in 1-year and attracting Mark Cuban from Shark Tank as an investor.
- How he and his co-founder came up with the business idea
- How he tested the validity of the idea and got his first customers.
- Why he turned down an offer to appear on Shark Tank
- His most effective marketing tactic
- How he attracted Mark Cuban as an investor
- The first 3 questions Cuban asked before investing
- Why boutique consulting firms are HourlyNerd.com
- Unique advice for consultants who want to increase their clientelle
Uber.com – because he’d rather work on emails in confort than drive himself to work
TaskRabbit.com – He has a story of it saving his butt for $50