How did John Lawson go from 1 crappy YouTube video to building 3rdPowerOutlet.com, an online store that sells millions of “urban accessories” like bandanas?
- Why John doesn’t rely on “free traffic” to grow his online store and why diversified traffic is key?
- Why a brand is important if you want to increase your online sales?
- A stupidly simple design tip he used to increased sales +20% in his online store
- How this tip keeps people on his site longer and why that’s important
- How he plans on cranking up sales even higher
- Where he would start over again today if he wanted to make money online?
Please take 2-seconds to thank John for this interview.
[ Jason Bax : Marketers often debate about the sales benefits of pretty vs "ghetto" design and pro vs amateur video.
Which do you think sells better...pretty or ghetto? ]