Want a chance to win a free subscription to our new online magazine, StartUp?
Well, give us an inside peek at your day-to-day online existence as you build or run your online business.
We’re wondering about what the average e-commerce pro is up to on the Web each day. What chores take up the bulk of your time? Are you spending more hours running your business, or promoting it?
Please take a moment to share your answers to these five quick questions in our not-terribly-scientific survey:
1. How many hours do you spend online each day?
2. What are the tasks that occupy most of your time online each day (emailing, researching, working on your website, news reading, talking to customers, eBay selling, blogging, Twittering, instant messaging, etc.)? About how many hours a day or week do you spend on each task?
3. Are you active on social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)? Which ones take up most of your “social” time?
4. Are you spending more time online simply running your business, or marketing it?
5. Do you wish you were using your time online differently? What tasks would you like to spend less time on — and what do you wish you were doing more often?
Just leave your responses in the comments section below — and feel free to add any other thoughts along with your answers. All the commenters who answer our questions will be eligible to win a FREE year-long subscription to our new StartUp online magazine. We’ll announce the winner in a week.
StartUp is designed to give busy online business owners — and folks ramping up to start online businesses — a quality dose of the information and inspiration they need every month. Every issue includes:
- must-know Internet marketing how-tos
- up-to-the-minute e-commerce news and strategies
- a case study from a successful online business
- guidance from some of the top entrepreneurial minds on the Web
- potential niche markets that we’ve discovered… and that you might want to investigate further
Click here to get 10 days’ free access to this month’s StartUp, featuring an in-depth audio interview with a time management expert!
… and don’t forget to share your answers below. Thanks!