We will never share or sell your name, email or related personal information that you provide on InternetMarketing.com
The InternetMarketing.com membership site (including “Internet Entrepreneurs Club) is a service offering of Columbia Web Services Inc (doing business as InternetMarketing.com) , and references in this document to “us,” “our,” and “we” refer to InternetMarketing.com.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our website you may willfully provide us with two types of information:
1. Personal Information You May Choose to Give
Registration Information (for product or service) You may provide us information about yourself, your company when you purchase InternetMarketing.com products and services or register for email newsletters or complimentary reports.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
2. Website Use Information
Similar to other commercial websites, this site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and Web server logs to collect information about how this site is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this site, and the websites visited just before and just after our site. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small technology or pieces of code to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Generally, we may also use the information we collect to send you our newsletter, notify you about important changes to this website, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
As our customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in each such email.
You may notify us of your desire not to receive these email messages or offers by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in each such email.
What Are Cookies?
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The information we collect is used to improve the content of this site and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes. That being said, your information could be shared under the following circumstances:
* We use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email and processing payments. In connection with these offerings and business operations, these third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with those business activities.
* As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions.
* We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
* If it becomes necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
What About Other Websites Linked to in this site?